Teams Trade For Block 6 Reinforcements
Five playoff hopefuls completed deadline deals to add card value for the September stretch run—and perhaps beyond.
The Huskies were most active, adding right fielder Shane Victorino, shortstop Stephen Drew, lefty masher Jeff Baker and relievers Luis Avilan, Bobby Parnell and Adam Warren as they attempt to stave off the Fighting Irish in the Northeast Division.
• The Lions added platoon outfielders Nate McLouth and Derrick Robinson as well as pinch-hitter Eric Chavez as they vie with Death Valley, Rochester and Wilmington for the Atlantic Division crown
• The Fighting Irish picked up power reliever Tommy Hunter to try to close the two-game gap in the Northeast Division standings
• The Drivers added starter Tyson Ross and utility infielder Freddy Galvis as they hold tight to a one-game lead in the Atlantic Division
• The Manatees added rotation depth with Jonathan Pettibone as they attempt to secure a wild card spot
• The Razorbacks traded for John Buck to serve as backup catcher
• And last but not least, the Dodgers picked up veteran bat Nick Swisher as they endeavor to lock up the No. 1 overall playoff seed
LZP File for 6th Block
In case you lose the email I sent with the LZP file for the 6th block, download it by clicking on this link. (Note: This includes gameplans for all 20 teams.)
- The Lions traded LHP Derek Holland to the Bluejays for Lions 2.
- The Lions traded 1B Adam LaRoche to the Dodgers for LF Carlos Quentin.
- The Stars traded 2B Dan Uggla, Stars 4 and Stars 7 (2015) to Razorbacks for RHP Brandon Morrow, Razorbacks 6 & Razorbacks 6 (2015).
- The Roadrunners traded 3B Trevor Plouffe to the Dodgers for Dodgers 4.
- The Stars traded Stars 1 and Stars 4 (2015) to the Nighthawks for Nighthawks 3 and Nighthawks 1 (2015).
- The Manatees traded Manatees 5 to the Pilots for Pilots 5 (2015).
- The Crows traded SS Josh Rutledge to the Manatees for Manatees 7.
2014 Post-Draft Trades
- The Maulers traded CF Alejandro De Aza and LHP Antonio Bastardo to the Roadrunners for LF Nate McLouth and Roadrunners 7.
- The Manatees traded RHP Jose Fernandez and SS Josh Rutledge to the Dutchmen for RF Wil Myers, RHP Nate Eovaldi, RHP Francisco Rodriguez and RHP Josh Fields.
- The Dutchmen traded LHP Cole Hamels and RHP Luke Gregerson to Crows for RHP Trevor Cahill, RHP Kevin Gausman and RHP Junichi Tazawa.
- The Maulers traded C Josh Phegley to Hornets for 2B Willie Bloomquist.
Block 4 Trades
- The Dutchmen traded RF Matt Joyce, C Kurt Suzuki and Dutchmen 2 to the Nighthawks for RHP Danny Salazar, 2B Kolten Wong and Nighthawks 4.
- The Dutchmen traded 1B Prince Fielder and 2B Jemile Weeks to the Lions for SS Chris Owings and C Chris Stewart.
- The Nighthawks traded 1B Jesus Montero to the Stars for C Rob Brantly.
- The Maulers traded RHP Justin Masterson and RHP Sergio Romo to the Dodgers for LHP Wandy Rodriguez, RHP Erasmo Ramirez and Dodgers 1.
- The Blackhawks traded OF Daniel Nava and Blackhawks 7 to the Irish for Irish 3.
- The Blackhawks traded 1B Josh Satin to the Manatees for Manatees 6.
- The Stars traded RHP Tanner Scheppers and C Hector Sanchez to the Manatees for RHP Aaron Crow and C Martin Maldonado.
- The Stars traded RHP A.J. Griffin and Razorbacks 6 to the Irish for RHP Jason Motte, LHP Eric O'Flaherty and Irish 4.
- The Irish traded OF Craig Gentry to the Blue Jays for LHP Manny Parra.
Block 5 Trades
- The Bluejays traded LHP Derek Holland to the Roadrunners for Roadrunners 4.
- The Hooded Crows traded Matt Albers to the Lions for Lions 5.
- The Breakers traded Breakers 7 to the Hornets for 3B Joaquin Arias.
- The Huskies traded RHP Brandon Maurer to the Breakers for RHP David Carpenter.
Block 6 Trades
- The Bombers traded LHP Luis Avilan to the Huskies for RHP Anthony Varvaro.
- The Hornets traded RHP Jonathan Pettibone to the Manatees for Manatees 5.
- The Nighthawks traded RHP Bobby Parnell to the Huskies for RHP David Carpenter.
- The Bluejays traded 1B/OF Jeff Baker to the Huskies for SS Nick Punto.
- The Bluejays traded OF Shane Victorino to the Huskies for OF David DeJesus.
- The Bluejays traded RHP Tommy Hunter to the Irish for Irish 5.
- The Maulers traded OF Nate McLouth to the Lions for Lions 7.
- The Breakers traded 1B/OF Nick Swisher to the Dodgers for RHP Allen Webster and Dodgers 7.
- The Roadrunners traded C John Buck to the Razorbacks for Razorbacks 7.
- The Lions traded OF Nolan Reimold and OF Chris Young to the Breakers for 3B Eric Chavez and OF Derrick Robinson.
- The Drivers traded Drivers 1, Drivers 3, and Drivers 7 to the Hornets for RHP Tyson Ross and 2B Freddy Galvis.
- The Huskies traded RHP Josh Beckett to the Breakers for SS Stephen Drew and RHP Adam Warren.
League Directory And History
Download the Strat-O-Matic LZP game files for the 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 or 2006 season. To install a LZP file, simply navigate to League and then to Restore League.
|James Bailey||Rochester Pilotsemail@example.com|
|Jim Baker||Wilmington Razorbacksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eric Campbell||Jersey Blackhawksemail@example.com|
|Jim Derer||Rosehill Hornetsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matt Eddy||Mohawk Valley Lionsemail@example.com|
|Tim Ednoff||Brooklyn Dodgersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Edwards||Miami Manateesemail@example.com|
|Clyde Elkins||Elysian Fields Flying Dutchmenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steve Frediani||Spokane Hooded Crowsemail@example.com|
|Jim Gruttadauria||West Side Bluejaysfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Johnson||St. Louis Maulersemail@example.com|
|Dave Jones||Lake County Nighthawksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Lamanna||Goldenrod Gators||JLamanna16@comcast.net|
|Ryan McCabe||Fighting Irishemail@example.com|
|George O'Connor||Death Valley Driversfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jim Pardee||Columbus Clippersemail@example.com|
|Ray Ross||Northwest Starsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Siddon||California Roadrunnersemail@example.com|
|John Tresca||Northeast Huskiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steven Tresca||Cape Cod Breakersemail@example.com|
|E-mail the league|