Block 3 Dates to Remember
Each team plays five 3-game series at home and on the road this block. The games run through July 1 on the schedule, but results are due no later than June 30. In case you have misplaced the email I sent with the LZP file for the 3rd block, download it by clicking on this link. (Note: This includes gameplans for all 20 teams.)
June 30 - Block 3 results due
July 3 - Trade deadline for Block 4
July 3 - Block 4 gameplans due
- The Stars traded LHP Madison Bumgarner, RHP Rafael Soriano, RHP LaTroy Hawkins, RHP Jason Motte, RHP Brandon League, C A.J. Ellis, C Martin Maldonado and Nighthawks 1 to the Maulers for RHP Ervin Santana, C Matt Wieters, 1B Mark Teixeira, OF Mark Trumbo, SS Jose Iglesias and Maulers 1.
- The Lions traded RHP Joe Nathan to the Roadrunners for RHP Ricky Nolasco.
- The Pilots traded RHP John Lackey and Pilots 7 to the Maulers for Maulers 3.
- The Drivers traded 1B Albert Pujols, OF Carl Crawford and Drivers 4 to the Lions for Lions 2, Lions 3 and Lions 6.
- The Dodgers traded 1B Adam LaRoche to the Bluejays for SS Jimmy Rollins.
- The Manatees traded OF Denard Span and Pilots 5 to the Lions for RHP Koji Uehara, 2B Rickie Weeks, OF Domonic Brown and RHP Alexi Ogando.
- The Huskies traded 1B Jeff Baker to the Maulers for Maulers 6.
- The Scorpions traded OF Nelson Cruz and C Evan Gattis to the Manatees for OF Dustin Ackley, C Hector Sanchez and Manatees 1.
- The Scorpions traded RHP Kyle Lohse to the Huskies for 1B Logan Morrison.
- The Gators traded OF Caleb Gindl to the Roadrunners for LHP Eric Stults.
- The Manatees traded Josh Fields and Manatees 7 to the Huskies for Maulers 6.
- The Drivers traded OF Ichiro Suzuki to the Stars for Stars 5 and Stars 6.
- The Drivers traded SS Freddy Galvis to the Hornets for Hornets 7 and Drivers 7.
- The Scorpions traded OF Matt Holliday and RHP Hiroki Kuroda to the Nighthawks for OF Corey Hart, Nighthawks 2 and Dutchmen 2.
- The Gators traded 2B Brandon Phillips to the Manatees for RHP Nate Eovaldi, RHP Kyle Kendrick and Manatees 3.
- The Nighthawks traded 2B Asdrubal Cabrera, LHP Drew Smyly and RHP David Carpenter to the Lions for 3B Nick Castellanos, OF Will Venable and Lions 4.
- The Maulers traded OF Curtis Granderson and Maulers 7 to the Nighthawks for LHP C.J. Wilson.
- The Crows traded OF Lorenzo Cain, Crows 1 and Crows 2 to the Maulers for Nighthawks 1 and Dodgers 1.
- The Crows traded 2B Logan Forsythe to the Lions for 1B Kyle Blanks.
- The Maulers traded C Martin Maldonado to the Crows for C Carlos Corporan.
- The Maulers traded RHP John Lackey to the Gators for OF Torii Hunter.
- The Huskies traded Huskies 6 to the Drivers for Drivers 7 and Hornets 7.
- The Maulers traded 3B Cody Asche and Maulers 4 to the Irish for 1B Mike Napoli.
- The Breakers traded LHP Javier Lopez to the Huskies for Huskies 7.
- The Scorpions traded Scorpions 7 to the Huskies for RHP Zach McAllister and RHP Craig Stammen.
- The Maulers traded Lions 7 to the Dutchmen for C Nick Hundley.
- The Pilots traded OF Jay Bruce to the Dodgers for RHP Joaquin Benoit and RHP Jordan Walden.
- The Pilots traded C Miguel Montero to the Dutchmen for RHP Junichi Tazawa and RHP Dale Thayer.
- The Scorpions traded Dutchmen 2 (2015) to the Roadrunners for Roadrunners 1 (2016).
- The Hooded Crows traded Lions 5 (2015) to the Stars for Stars 4 (2016).
- The Fighting Irish traded Razorbacks 6 (2015) and Irish 7 (2015) to the Bluejays for Bluejays 5 (2015).
- The Hooded Crows traded OF J.D. Martinez to the Lions for C Yasmani Grandal.
- The Hooded Crows traded C John Jaso to the Bluejays for OF Travis Snider.
- The Razorbacks traded 3B Justin Turner to the Huskies for Huskies 4.
Block 2 Trades
- The Breakers traded RHP Josh Beckett to the Dutchmen for Dutchmen 7.
Block 3 Trades
- The Dutchmen traded OF Cameron Maybin to the Hooded Crows for OF Nori Aoki.
Block 4 Trades
- The Dodgers traded LHP Francisco Liriano and Dodgers 7 to the Maulers for RHP Kyle Hendricks and Maulers 5.
League Directory And History
Download the Strat-O-Matic LZP game files for the 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 or 2006 season. To install a LZP file, simply navigate to League and then to Restore League.
|James Bailey||Rochester Pilotsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jim Baker||Wilmington Razorbacksemail@example.com|
|Eric Campbell||Jersey Blackhawksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jim Derer||Rosehill Hornetsemail@example.com|
|Matt Eddy||Mohawk Valley Lionsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tim Ednoff||Brooklyn Dodgersemail@example.com|
|Tom Edwards||Miami Manateesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clyde Elkins||Elysian Fields Flying Dutchmenemail@example.com|
|Steve Frediani||Spokane Hooded Crowsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jim Gruttadauria||West Side Bluejaysemail@example.com|
|Mike Johnson||St. Louis Maulersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dave Jones||Lake County Nighthawksemail@example.com|
|John Lamanna||Goldenrod Gators||JLamanna16@comcast.net|
|Ryan McCabe||Fighting Irishfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|George O'Connor||Death Valley Driversemail@example.com|
|Mike Renick||Little Rock Scorpionsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ray Ross||Northwest Starsemail@example.com|
|Mike Siddon||California Roadrunnersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Tresca||Northeast Huskiesemail@example.com|
|Steven Tresca||Cape Cod Breakersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|E-mail the league|